It is already week 4 of the semester and this has been the wake up to the new semester. I had a quiz today, a paper due tomorrow and a paper due Thursday. All are pretty much on the way to being completely finished and then I can relax and enjoy my Thursday and Friday off from work! I will be at the Blink 182 concert this Thursday rocking out to Weezer, Taking Back Sunday, Asher Roth & of course yours truly... Blink! My friends and I made shirts that spell out b-L-i-n-k-182. Goofy I know but when else am I going to get away with something so dumb? Never! We have to live in the moment and I'm going to strut my "n" on my chest proudly! I am so excited to have a blast with some of my closest friends. I am also excited to have my boyfriend all to myself the following day on Friday. I took the day off just so we can hang and not have to worry about work post-concert minded. Should be an intense end of the week. I deserve it for all the homework and studying I put into my mind over the past weekend.
P.S. Sassy's Birthday is Wednesday as well :) My little fur ball will be twelve years old on 9/16!
<3

No comments:
Post a Comment