Oh boy... midterms are here. I must say that this week is going to be the hardest week of the semester thus far. I have two midterm exams both worth 1/3 of my grade in the class, Psychological Theories of Personality and Statistics. Wish me luck! I am going to be studying my booty off like crazy these next few days. In addition to the midterms, I have in class quizzes in two other classes as well. Quizzes are supposed to be easier and shorter but usually they are just shorter. You never know what to expect on those little things! I like being busy and I can totally handle a crazy academic week like this one so I am up for the challenge but I am already wishing it was Friday.
I am also house sitting for a coworker this week so I will be in a different environment during all this mayhem. Pros: plenty of quiet time to study and keep to myself. Cons: no breaks of laughter from the siblings or parents. We will see how it goes! My vegetarian adventure starts next Sunday so I should be eating all the meat I can this last week. :)
Hope you all have a lovely week!
<3

1 comment:
"no breaks of laughter from the siblings or parents." This parent feels the same way...I miss our jester already and it's only Tuesday! -Mom
Post a Comment