It just dawned on me... no matter how many compliments, pep talks, encouraging words, listening conversations or cry fests I have with my girlfriends... they still will do what they want to do and obsess over what they always obsess over and think the way they always think. In a way I am a little bitter because why waste my time in rationalizing something that they are thinking in an irrational, emotional way? Most girls act with their heart and not with their minds... I guess I should stop using mine to help them then. Don't get me wrong, I will still listen and let them vent and give them quick tips or try to think of solutions but I am not going to assume they take anything I say to heart or seriously. I'm just a friend. Who needs my advice right? Stop kidding yourself Tanya, just take care of you.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've come up on this conclusion recently as well. and i have also made the resolution to take advice better, and to not expect a reaction in the way of my advice when i give it. so i try to give less of it, maybe it will be more treasured when i give it
Post a Comment