Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Midterm Update

I am alive!! Studied way too much this week but it was well worth it. I love the feeling of knowing about the subject you're taking the exam in (seems logical but doesn't always happen). I whipped through my exams this week in record times and hope my grades are good. It is a good thing I love school and learning or else college would be a true detriment to my life. I hear people complain all the time about tests and homework. I too can get a little overwhelmed but it's always a good overwhelmed. I love learning and reading about social groups and psychological terms and concepts... that's why I am majoring in them! You would think people would enjoy what they choose to concentrate in but maybe not. Or maybe they are just big complainers (which I can't stand!!).

Any who... I just wanted to update how excited I was that my midterms turned out well and are OVER. I will edit this post once I find out the grades... let's hope I am as excited about that. :)
<3

Update: I got 3 A's and 1 B :))))

No comments: