
Dear Summer,
It's been a nice few months with you. I loved the warm weather you provided me and the nice tan I got but those positives are now seemingly not as important. I love you and I know our love will continue to grow when we part because I will want you again in about six months. Until then, take care and try not to disappear completely. I know I'll see you from time to time during Autumn. Thanks for all you did for me these last couple of months. It is greatly appreciated.
Love,
Tanya
I am so ready to bust out the scarves and coats. I want to wear shoes without getting my feet sweaty. I want peppermint mochas and caramel apple spices. I want to cuddle up with a blanket in my living room. I want my birthday, Thanksgiving and Christmas to all arrive. Mostly, I want below 80 degree weather.

Dear Autumn,
I miss you and please come home soon. I love you.
Love,
Tanya
<3

No comments:
Post a Comment