Typical trips to Jessica's house involve a good gossip conversation and some great down time in the living room. It also gives me a chance to see my godchildren. It is amazing how fast they grow and the new things they
can learn in a matter of a day. I usually see Jess about once a week and if it is over that then Colin has literally grown at least a centimeter. Jennie, on the other hand, is just getting wider. Not in the bad sense but she is a milkaholic. Let's just put it that way. :) All Jennie does is eat or sleep so it's no wonder why she is getting so big. She is the most precious thing though. Very relaxed baby who is calm when awake and only fusses a little when she's hungry but other than that she is perfect. I am so thankful to be in Jess' life because I feel like I have a little "family." I want children eventually but until then I can live with the two rascals Jessica popped out. It is great to have that sense of family with small children because they can put a smile on your face quicker than most adults can. It truly is magical.
can learn in a matter of a day. I usually see Jess about once a week and if it is over that then Colin has literally grown at least a centimeter. Jennie, on the other hand, is just getting wider. Not in the bad sense but she is a milkaholic. Let's just put it that way. :) All Jennie does is eat or sleep so it's no wonder why she is getting so big. She is the most precious thing though. Very relaxed baby who is calm when awake and only fusses a little when she's hungry but other than that she is perfect. I am so thankful to be in Jess' life because I feel like I have a little "family." I want children eventually but until then I can live with the two rascals Jessica popped out. It is great to have that sense of family with small children because they can put a smile on your face quicker than most adults can. It truly is magical. Colin in his pink bib. Why socialize Colin into thinking pink is only for girls? True men wear pink!

Jennie feeding as always. She loves her bottle. Colin is now starting to be sippy cup trained only and he gets jealous of Jennie and her bottle. Poor guy! This is also the same day she spit up on me twice and it dribbled down my boobs!!! Note to self: Never wear a V-neck shirt and burp a baby after she just had a huge dose of formula.

For the very first time on July 22, Colin ate a kids meal! Chicken fingers and the whole bit!! True excitement I know!

My little goddaughter dozing off. Adorable.

I can't wait until I make my way over to Babyville again!

2 comments:
Haha!!!!!! How lame my existence is these days!!!! Thanks for the luvin BFF!!!!
Jessica's new baby is absolutely angelic!!!!
Blingqueen
Post a Comment