Monday, March 15, 2010

Relief

I finished my paper. The critical analysis of two research studies regarding memory and the idea of false events being implanted into the memory of individuals was a toughie but it was well worth it. I am finally done and all I have to really complete is major studying for my Learning and Memory midterm next Wednesday and then the long awaited spring break will arrive.

Spring break just means we are at least half way through the semester. I always end up working all week my spring breaks because it is the time that my co-workers take advantage of me being able to work a full day. Joy for me. I guess it pays off in my paycheck. I am really looking forward to Mike's birthday party at the beginning of April. Mike does so much for me during the year and is always there for me so birthday time is huge because it's his special day! It should be a grand ole time with all of his good friends [and a couple of mine :)].

My little brother, Josh, is turning eighteen this Saturday. 18! When did he become an adult? We will be celebrating a day early because Mr. Extra curricular activities is in the school play and the final performance is on his birthday which means the cast will go eat after. Friday we will indulge in Cheesecake Factory and celebrate the eighteen years my little brother has been on Earth. I think a lottery ticket is in order. Anywho, I'm just blabbering. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of week. Try not to drink too much on Wednesday and be careful driving anyway.
<3

No comments: