Monday, August 31, 2009

More Time

Ever get those days where you are supposed to work out or eat healthy and don't? Today is one of those days. I didn't eat that bad but I haven't worked out in about four days and feel like a fatty. Eh, I need my sleep and leisure time... or at least that's what I tell myself. Back to the routine tomorrow (hopefully). I'm super lazy when I get home from work because it was a long day from school to work then homework... time for working out slowly disappears and it's bedtime. Once again, not enough time in the day.

My friend Lys is studying abroad in Lyon, France and she says that on Sundays all the restaurants and shops are closed so people just enjoy the time with family and friends. I wish America could pick up that tradition. I guess I am fortunate enough to have weekends off along with my family but it would be nice to see the streets empty and calm. Instead, Sundays are for rushed errands and packed restaurants for brunch. Even Sundays, the supposed day of rest, are crazy in America. If only we had more time in a day...
<3

No comments: