I had good lighting in my room this past weekend and decided that I would give Sassy, my cat of nearly eleven years, her own photo shoot. If you aren't into the felines and are a "dog person" then you wouldn't understand the loveliness of these pictures. Cats are so beautiful so here are some pictures of my little baby.
Sassy's birthday is next Tuesday. She will be eleven years old (44 in cat years) and every year I always get her some form of a treat. She loves turkey and chicken flavored baby food. Yes, baby food. She loves soft food so baby food is right up her alley. If you have a cat, what does he/she love? And do you celebrate your dog, cat, turtle, or fish's birthday or am I the only odd one?
<3

1 comment:
OMG!! I just want to eat her paws!!! They are so fricken cute!!!
Post a Comment