Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Saturday

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had an eventful Friday night or maybe just a nice relaxing one.  I am falling for a certain someone and his name is Michael...... Michael Kors.  His Hanna pumps make me drool. 
These are the cutest pumps I have seen in awhile.  I love the peep toe in general but the buckle makes these more sophisticated and bossy.  I am not the best walker in heels so I tend to lean more towards thicker bases because they wobble less.  The heel is 3.5 inches which makes me 2 inches taller than Mike if I were to wear them or buy them for that matter.  I'm not too self-conscious about the height factor anymore though.  I used to be but look at Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, or Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman.  Tall women shouldn't be ashamed of their beautiful height. 
Those pumps are only $109.  Not bad for designer shoes.  I would pay more but I'm glad Kors made the executive decision of $109.

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your weekend.  Take advantage of the summer days left.  Fall is right around the corner... which just means a drop in ten degrees.  :]
<3

1 comment:

blingqueen.typepad.com said...

OK< HELLOOOO!!!

LUV THE SHOES!!!!