Thursday, September 16, 2010

Candidate for Graduation

After three schools, what will be five years and lots of money spent on tuition, books, paper, pens and gas... I am finally a "candidate for graduation!" I met with my advisor yesterday morning and after this semester I am four classes (11 units) away from walking! In a short eight months I will have two degrees and be off to some school for graduate work! I was so excited to hear the news, even though I knew I was graduating next year, but hearing it from my advisor made my whole day. I can't believe this long journey of undergraduate college work will be coming to an end soon.

I am so thrilled and ecstatic about the next chapter though! I am visiting Berkeley with my mom next Friday to check out the Social Welfare program they have to offer and get some insight on how to fund my two years of graduate work. I hope I like the city as much as everyone else does. I have heard it is a different universe up there but I am ready to take it on!

Have a wonderful Thursday and weekend! I know I will, especially since I am seeing Phoenix this Saturday at the Hollywood Bowl with two of my favorite people, oh and Chris. :)

No comments: