Saturday, November 7, 2009

Need Of A Camera

One of the biggest reasons I need a camera, other than the obvious photo opportunities, is that all my other friends who have cameras take pictures of groups and friends but then delete 70% of the pictures because their "hair looks bad" or their "head looks big." So, Canon... you will be the savior to my life because now I can actually take pictures and not delete them right away! I can't wait to buy you. I already know it will be a beautiful relationship and I will love you unconditionally. Thanks to everyone for the birthday gifts and donating to the "Tanya needs a camera fund." It is greatly appreciated.

Oh and.... I am 21 now. :)

The huge party with family and close friends is going down at my house this evening. One of the attorneys I work for managed to sneak a MASSIVE grey goose bottle into the office without me knowing and that was her gift to me for the party. It should be fun.
<3

No comments: