It is now officially Autumn with the crisp cool weather, seasonal coffee drinks, crazy dancing gorillas on the sidewalk with Halloween store signs and the mlb postseason. I decided to make a fresh new start by cutting a good amount of my hair off and adopted a new attitude. As each day passes, I am becoming more and more comfortable in my own skin and more confident in who I am. I know who I am and it is a great feeling. I now need to learn how to firmly stay who I am in all situations. With this whole vegetarian project for school, I have realized that I can do almost anything I put my mind to. If I am determined then it will happen. I am determined for this fresh new start to be positive. I am going to live my life the way I want to live it, not the way people want me to live it. This new start will be amazing! I just have to wait for my hair to grow back. :)
<3

No comments:
Post a Comment